Frequently Requested Information
- Link to Traffic
Flow Maps and other Traffic Flow Data
- The state highway system carries 63.8 percent of
all the vehicle miles of travel in the state.
- The vast mileage of county roads carries 13.8 percent
of the travel.
- Municipal streets carry the remaining 22.4 percent.
- 85.5% of heavy trucks travel on Nebraska's state
- Need Traffic Crash/Accident info? Click
For brochures, maps, and other info, e-mail the
To Check Highway Construction and Maintenance
BEFORE you ride, go to
- Use the icons on the left to turn on
layers and hover/click on an icon to find out more info.
- Click the map to zoom in.
- EASIEST- Click the Text Version
link at the top of the page and then you can view highway info sorted by
- Also, consider Subscribing to the
News Release page to find out about planned construction and maintenance
projects on Nebraska highways.
Nebraska Bicycle Guide -
this is the
CURRENT 2012 Guide. Due to the large file size, it has been divided into
two sections. A PRINTED version
may be ordered from the