Official State of Nebraska Web Site


Nebraska Department of Roads Homepage

Highway, Bridge & Local Project Lettings
Procurement Lettings
Contractor Reports
Plan Quality Survey
Upcoming Projects

download regular acrobat reader
Help with PDF's for those with visual disabilities

Contract Lettings
Highway, Bridge & Local Project Lettings

Contractor Updates

Required: Federal-aid Highway Construction Contractors Annual EEO Report

All contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers working on Federal-aid projects in Nebraska are required to submit Form FHWA-1391, “Federal-aid Highway Construction Contractors Annual EEO Report” to the Nebraska Department of Roads.   The Report must list all employees that were actually working on Federal-aid projects in Nebraska during the final week of July, 2016. 

If a firm has a contract or subcontract on a Federal-aid project (or projects) in Nebraska, but was not actually working on any of the projects during the final week of July 2016, no form submittal is required.

Form FHWA-1391 must be received by the Nebraska Department of Roads Highway Civil Rights Office by August 15, 2016.  

The form, the instructions, and contact information for the Civil Rights Office are available here:

The Department of Roads has scheduled a Bid Letting to be held on:

July 28, 2016

Standard Plans List

Prequalified Contractors Listing

Frequently Asked Bidding Questions

Environmental Permits    
Contractor Prequalification Package

Jobsite Posters & Payrolls

NDOR Bidding Checklist Insurance Information

Publications & Standard Plans

Subcontractor/Supplier Quotations List User's Guide
Base Diesel Fuel Prices        
Expedite Help
Contractor Site Use Request
Borrow - Waste - Plant - Stockpile
Expedite 5.11A Software
(Please backup your Digital ID!)

Form LLL-Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
Flagger Certification ATCM Report


Contracts Office
P.O. Box 94759 Lincoln, Nebraska 68509-4759
1500 Highway 2 Lincoln, Nebraska 68502
Tel (402) 479-4525
Fax (402) 479-3803

Please contact the Contracts Section with your questions/comments.

Contact the Construction Division regarding web content/problems/suggestions.