Nebraska Office of Highway
SPEED MONITORING TRAILER
The Speed Monitoring Trailer was purchased with Federal 402 funds by the Nebraska Office of Highway Safety (NOHS). The Speed Monitoring Trailer was designed to provide the following benefits:
To Reserve the Speed Monitoring Trailer:
1. Must be a request by a Nebraska Law Enforcement Agency.
2. Limit to a two week time period.
3. State the location where the trailer will be used.
4. State the event or traffic issue that will be addressed by the use of the Speed Trailer.
5. Provide contact information: name, phone number and/or email address.
Submit request to NOHS Traffic Safety Specialist William Kovarik.