Official State Site logo-click to go to main State of Nebraska site
Do You Have a
Question or Concern?

This is website portal communication only. It does not preclude or
override direct
communication with NDOR Offices through other means

Emergency Concerns:
(medical, suspicious or criminal activity, highway emergencies)

  • Call 911, or
  • State Patrol General Contact 402-471-4545
  • Report an Impaired Driver - State Patrol Highway Help Line at 1-800-525-5555 (star 55 on cellular), or
  • Your local law enforcement agency





Click here to find this form on the new NDOR website.





NDOR Privacy Policy and Terms of Use