use the white, side links for access to additional sections
of the Rail & Public Transportation Division
| Public Transportation Engineer,
Manages Rail Section,
Railroad Crossing Complaints & Diagnostic Review
|Railroad Liaison Engineer, Public
Projects, Railroad Liaison, Rules & Regulations,
|Railroad Liaison Manager, Federal/State
Funding for Rail Projects, Railroad Crossing Inventory, Freight
Coordinator, Nebraska Logistics Council,
Future Force Nebraska
|Railroad Liaison, Billing, Nebraska
Railway Council & Diagnostic Review Team, Agreements & Easements
- Administer the Federal Section 130 Program and the
State Grade Crossing Protection Fund. These funds are used for rail-highway
grade separations, installation of active warning devices, crossing surface
upgrades, circuitry upgrades and crossing closures.
- Responsible for the Rail-Highway Crossing Inventory
for the State of Nebraska. Freight Coordinator for the Department of
- Staff support to Nebraska Railway Council.
- Administer the Rail Planning Program and responsible
for the State Rail Plan Update.
- Nebraska Logistics Council- Board of Directors.
- FutureForce Nebraska- Transportation, Warehousing,
Distribution and Logistics Committee Member.
- Railroad Crossing Complaints and Diagnostic Review
- Liaison with railroad on highway construction projects.
- Payment to Railroads.
- Administer the Federal Rail Planning Program
and prepare the State Rail Plan.
- Administer the federally State funded Nebraska Grade
Crossing Protection Program, pertaining to signalization and improvement
for railroad/highway grade crossings.
- Monitor freight activities, barge traffic and terminal
locations along the Missouri River.
- Staff Support To Nebraska Railway Council.
- Liaison On Highway Projects.
- Railroad Crossing Complaints & Diagnostic Review